On-Line Registration Open
It’s MCA’s 85th Anniversary!
Celebrate with us at the
2018 Annual Training Institute
October 24 – 26, 2018
October 23rd-6:30 p.m. Special 85th Anniversary
Kick-Off Event/Awards Ceremony
"Past Reflections and Future Bridges"
Click here for conference schedule
Submit your nominations for the 2018 MCA Awards NOW!
Click here for the Nomination Form.
Nomination submission deadline July 15, 2018.
Awards will be presented at the MCA 85th Anniversary kick-off event, Tuesday evening, October 23rd ; Northern Lights Ballroom - Inn on Lake Superior (more details below)
$250 Early Rate for full 2-1/2 day conference: Must be paid by 9/1/18. Rate increases to $350 if not paid by 9/1. (includes lunches and all evening events.
$350 Registrations being paid after 9/1/18
$400 Registrations late registration rate after 9/30/18
Conference fee does not include your lodging (see lodging information below-breakfasts included at most hotels).
POST & CEU Credits
POST and CEU Credits for various attendees will be offered. Watch for more details.
- Membership is required for conference attendance.
- Membership must be current and active to register on-line.
- Click here to sign up for a membership.
- If you register for the conference and your membership expires by October 31, 2018, MCA will send you a renewal invoice. Renewal invoices must be paid by 9/30/18.
- YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT MEMBERSHIP TO REGISTER ONLINE.
- Agency paying for membership and registration: If you do NOT have a current membership, and your agency is paying for your membership AND conference registration by check, your agency may submit a paper registration form with a check. Click here for registration form.
- Attendee paying for membership only: If membership is the responsibility of the attendee, membership must be paid before registration can be processed. Attendee may also register for conference on-line after membership is paid. Attendee will be sent conference invoice and must give to their agency for payment processing. Click here to sign up for a membership. If you are unsure what your membership status is, you can sign into the MCA website and click on your profile or email the MCA office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ALL INVOICES ARE IMMEDIATELY SENT TO ATTENDEE. SEPARATE INVOICES WILL NOT BE SENT TO YOUR AGENCY FOR ANY PAYMENT PROCESSING.
- MCA does not need a copy of your agency Purchase Order. Attendee receives an invoice immediately upon registration.
Fall Conference Sponsors
Thanks to our Fall Conference Sponsors
MINNCOR Industries - Conference Printing
Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge - Registration Bags
RS EDEN/RSI Laboratories - Lanyards
Thrivent Financial Services
The Hills Youth and Family Services/Woodland Hills
List will be updated as sponsorships are made.
Tuesday Evening 85th Anniversary Kick-off Event & Awards Ceremony -Northern Lights Ballroom - Inn on Lake Superior 6:30-11:00 p.m.
Join us as MCA kicks-off the 85th Anniversary celebration!!
Music by the Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge Choir
Appetizers & Networking
MCA Awards Ceremony for:
Corrections Person of the Year
Professional Achievement-Field Services
Professional Achievement Award-Correctional Facilities President's Award
Click here for the Awards Nomination Form - Deadline July 15th
Wednesday Evening Hospitality Event - Clyde Iron Works
6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
GTL - Thank you Sponsoring Shuttle Service for this event!
Hospitality Event Sponsor list will be updated as registrations occur.
Exhibitors - contact Sherry Bohn or Jason Mereness regarding this event.
Thursday Evening Sponsor List - Grandma's Sports Garden 6:00 p.m. - Midnight
Dinner buffet, music by Good for Gary, games, Touch Tunes, more food and Networking!!
Thank you to our Sponsors!
List will be updated as sponsor registrations occur
Sponsor Opportunities - Click here for sponsor opportunity information. Special MCA 85th Anniversary sponsor opportunity available.
Cancellations must be received in writing to the MCA office via e-mail: email@example.com.
The following refund schedule will apply:
100% refund before 09/01/18
50% refund 09/02/18 to 10/01/18
No refund 10/02/18 or after
If a registrant is unable to attend you may send someone in their place in lieu of cancellation, just e-mail the MCA office.
Refunds for payments made by credit card will have the transaction fee deducted from the refund.
Hotel Accommodations – Conference Attendee Registration and Exhibitor Registration does NOT include overnight accommodations. To make hotel reservations, contact the following hotels by 9/23/18 and ask for the MCA rate:
Canal Park Lodge: 218-279-6000
The Inn on Lake Superior: 218-726-1111 or 888-668-4352
The Suites Hotel at Waterfront Plaza: 218-727-4663 or 800-794-1716 (ask for group name MN Corrections 2018)
Pier B: 218-481-8888
Holiday Inn & Suites: 218-722-1202
Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark (hotel option for those bringing the family!) 218-728-3601 or 800-777-7925
See you in Duluth!